CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

I had a crazy weekend!!! On Friday me and my mom traveled five hours to go to my mom's best friend's daughter's baby shower. They are pretty much like family to us. We hadn't visited them in fifteen years! They always come to visit us so this was a big deal.


Me on the drive there

Me and the Mom-to-be! I thought her shirt was so cute : Pregnant is the new skinny!

At the shower
In the nursery

I bought her the wall art!

Beautiful flowers in there back yard

They have the most adorable pets!
Bailey

Brody

and Bo!

And I got to visit one of my favorite stores : Forever 21

It was huge!


We came home on Sunday and drove straight to shower number two for my cousin who is getting married in May!

The Bride-to-be and I
I recorded the gifts for her

It was a whirl-wind weekend but lots of fun!

0 comments: