CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Old stomping ground"

We spent the weekend in Auburn with my sis! It will probably be our last trip for a while because she is graduating soon.  Friday night we went to the movies and Saturday we went to the A-Day game.  The game was way more relaxed and laid back because less than half of the stadium was full and the game was only an hour.  It was a lot of fun because we got to walk around campus and Jack got to see my "old stomping ground" like the two dorms I lived in on campus and buildings I had classes in and so on. 




Claire's pretty room! She took the photos hanging over the bed in Italy.


Claire


at our favorite movie renting place! haha


A-Day eating BBQ on the hill. This is my favorite BBQ sandwich and potato salad in the world! I used to eat it almost evert week when I lived in AU.


Yummy!


the student center


Me and Jack in front of my old dorm. My window was the one directly above my head!


front of the dorm



0 comments: